Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Races to consider...

I'm having trouble deciding on a fall marathon: there's just so many I'd like to do! I know 'the group' is planning on Towpath, but I'm not 100% committed to it yet. I'd really like to do something in another state - as silly as it is, I'd love to work my way towards being a 50Stater. Also, I think I need something fast, just to help regain some confidence lost through Boston and Sunburst.

I printed out a map of the US and highlighted the states I've run in (3 in 3 states, currently).

Here are some I wouldn't mind doing sometime:

Chicago - Chicago, IL
Steamtown - Scranton, PA (maybe this fall)?
Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
DisneyWorld - Orlando, FL (??)
New York City - NYC, NY
Erie Marathon at Presque Isle - Erie, PA
HealthyHuntington.org - Huntington, WV - seems decent for something in West Virginia! Not a high priority, however...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home